Friday 20 September 2013

Interview 2

Person No.1- 28 Years of Age What do you like about the Indie genre? No.1- It brings an upbeat but a soothing, catchy feel. I like that it has a different style and I know it won't disappoint But I particularly enjoy listening to Indie Pop, to artists such as Florence and the Machine and London Grammar. Do you ever listen to the sub genre, Indie Acoustic at all? No.1- Yes occasionally, I think its very relaxing to listen to around the house. I enjoy listening to the likes of Lucy Rose and Daughter where they tend to use interesting sounds in their music. How would you describe generally of an Indie Music Video? No.1- Natural feel, outdoors, love narrative, lip syncing to the camera. When listening to our song choice, what are your first thoughts for the music video? No.1- Close up of the guitar scenes, lip syncing sometimes avoiding camera, natural surroundings, showing times when the relationship was present.

No comments:

Post a Comment