Thursday 28 November 2013

Software

This is a list of the Software I have used to complete the Music Video, Digi Pack, Inlay Booklet and Magazine Advert.

-Blogger is the software I have used most as it has been my diary for all my work and research I have. 

-YouTube has been used for updating the work I have produced, but it has also enabled me to searched into other music videos.

 -For varied posts I have used Prezi to help my blog appear more professional, I have used Prezi.

-Final Cut Express is a editing software program which I used throughout my editing this year’s A2 Levels and last year throughout my AS Media Studies.




-Adobe Photoshop was the software I used to edit the images for the Digi Pack, Inlay Booklet, and Magazine Advert, and it has proven to be very useful.

-Survey Monkey was a website we used to create a questionnaire to gain information and increase our research from an online audience.



-We used the music websites SoundCloud and Spotify to research earlier into our artist, as was Twitter and Facebook.




















No comments:

Post a Comment