Tuesday 12 November 2013

Editing Photos

The photos that were taken that I edited in the previous posts(http://aimeekmedia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/digi-pack-photo-edits.html)(http://aimeekmedia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/digi-pack-photo-edits-2.html) were the most successful and professional of the ones we had taken that day and all of the images stood out to me. The way that all of the images capture Mike Dignam, the artist, playing this guitar or with his guitar gives an impression that it wasn't a planned shot or composition I was really pleased that we were able to capture it, it also creates a happy feeling that he is doing what he loves. The way the background represents nature really incorporates the Indie Genre into the images, but with the filters and editing it has given the overall image the effect that it is vintage, and old, but a happy memory so the image has been kept; this makes the image soft and draws all the attention to the artists figure. Over all I really like the way these images have turned out! I started to edit it on the editing software Adobe Photoshop, something I become to be familiar with over the years. I like the composition of the shots with the use of the guitar within the shot for our digipack is important as it emphasises the relation to the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment